Sunday 1 July 2012

LOSS OF MUM'S LOVE


I was doing some photo editing this morning, and filing photos, am came to photos of my horse princess who died recently.  I have grieved a lot, and asked God part way through my crying this morning...... What is this grief about?  Is this feeling like I am missing out on her company the real emotion?  The next set of feelings were about, yes I know she is happy now, she is in the spirit world, free and happy and choosing If & when she wants to be with people, I feel that she chooses to be with children and adults quite a bit, then my feelings went into exclusivity, was I grieving that I don’t have her love “to myself “anymore? Then I was in some emotions about not having mum to myself, having to share, and the grief of the loss of that attention, when she was no longer “doing stuff”  for me ( I was the youngest & no longer a baby) and grieving the loss of love when she was angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment