Sunday 1 July 2012

FEAR HAS NO POWER IN THE PRESENCE OF LOVE – Message to help a friend


"God"




And this truth has helped me to desire more to want to be with and my Loving Celestial Guides and desiring more to give up my addictive relationships with other spirits. 
The lessons came to me over a few weeks, I did journal a bit of this if you want to read, it’s warts and all on “Milly’s Vibe” blogspott.
Anyway, as brief as I can be, with the general guist, it takes a few spirits to project onto us so that we get into the state of more fear, and in that state by dragging us into the darkness of fear, so that we are closer to their own shade of lack of love, then we are putty to them, that they want us to believe fear is the most powerful place, and stay believing, & in this place they can control the situation and can govern easily with threats, and bullying and anger.  So we learn to either  fight it, and stay powerful in whatever way we can, or become a victim, or a bit of both, and form certain alliances with certain spirits to survive, and of course, they don’t like it when we don’t want to be part of any pack anymore.  It has felt a bit like for me, fiving up “drugs” giving up spirits, ‘cause they can be nice too, when it suits them, but boy they can be nasty when you don’t tow the line!  But they can never take away my soul, (they can never really harm me or kill the real me)  That my fear is the only thing that lets them harm me in any way!  And from the lessons that I am being shown, particularly through a sick friend’s situation, the soul is such a powerful thing, when it’s will changes!  His body is a healing machine, something in his will has changed dramatically!!!!!



"Spirit"
 
My hook into spirits, being, as I mentioned to you that I don’t want to feel how bad it feels to be me, so they help me there.  So that is my key, just grow the desire to stay in my body and experience my emotions bodily, of how it feels to be me!!! And the grief has been coming !  A few weeks back, it was so hard to stay in my body, it was literally moment by moment battle, they were trying all the tricks of the trade to help me to go out, so that they could stay in control of me.  As they have invested much time and effort into grooming me so they can use me whenever they want to jump in a body, and use me to avoid feeling their own emotions.  I’d become their puppet, their vehicle, a tool.
Also working out my true upsets with God, being really real, and my upset with my Celestials, and how do I believe that they are gonna be the same as mum or dad or other spirits.



God & our Celestials aren't so limited in the ways that they can help, when our will changes.

In the presence of Love, just one spirit with love, the light of love shines on the darkness of fear & exposes it for what it is. In front of Love, the fear that the spirits themselves are trying to avoid by being powerful is exposed, and amped up, like God's Love waves coming to earth, and shaking the error up to the surface, Unfortunately, many times the bright spirits can still find it hard to help the dark ones cause they shrink in fear of "attack" of the brightness of love, not understanding it. The celestials can turn the brightness of the light down, but the love is still there, shaking the fear to the surface. That's were we fit in, as we are somewhere in between , we can help the darkerspirits to understand what is realy happening.

The other thing I realised was that when I am overcloaked by the spirits, it feels so TERRIBLE to feel like them!!!!! (no wonder they want to escape for a while, and I feel quite a few fight over, it's my turn now.........) I am actually not as dark as they are, and it is actually easier to feel my own emotions than to feel theirs' and that is the TRUTH!!!!!! knowing what I know now, a child is groomed from a very young age to fulfil this "service" for the spirits.

I keep asking myself, why would I want to stay with these spirits? My beliefs are all out of whack! I don't understand love, but in my heart, I have felt how powerless fear is rendered when I allow my Guides to help me and I involve God by wanting to give up my addictions.




No comments:

Post a Comment