Monday 18 November 2013

Your Rain Is Love

 

 

 

 

Thank you for the Rai – ain
God I feel your sweet sweet Love
You have for me

My Dry Dry old heart
Was oh, so parched and shrunken
I thought I would never, never, never
Feel it again
I didn’t realise
How much you care for me
I can feel my soul and it’s reality

Reaching out
Wanting you
To know you
To feel you
To grow towards you
To love you, to love you, to love you, to love you
Voice instrumental

Your rain is Lov-  ove
A soothing, soothing balm, soothing
For my heart, for my heart, for my heart
My tears wash away
My fears, they’re not real, those fears
I am in your arms, I am in your arms, Iam in your arms,
I am in your arms, I am in your arms, Iam in your arms,
Voice instrumental in between...... ooooh ye-eeaaah
Written 30/12/2012
To a Jazzy/Blues beat key or Am, with keyboard and synth

No comments:

Post a Comment