Saturday 22 October 2011

Saying the Stuff Out Loud



Visiting my mum's the other day, I said some words, that after when I said the words, what they meant, the truth hit me emotionally.......
The words were, "the spark in me can never be destroyed" talking about the creativity in a conversation, I can just create new stuff.   The realisation hit my heart, the meaning of it was much more than that.........

I have been reacting in my little girl beliefs that I can be harmed, hurt, killed, by events, by people, spirits, animals, etc.  The realsisation I am not my physical body or my spirit body, The real me.....I am this spark, this soul, and nobody can harm that spark, it always exists.  I "knew" it in my head, but I did not know it in my heart until that moment.  This truth has made a HUGE difference already.

There is still fear to remove from this soul, but less fear of it~!  A bit more willingness to go there! If I hadn't said those words out loud, and stopped to notice them for that brief moment to notice what was said, I may have missed it entirely!

No comments:

Post a Comment