Wednesday 12 October 2011

BEEN PUTTING OFF WRITTING A BLOG

Feeling affraid, I don't know what I am doing, I might make a fool of myself but I am willing to give it a go, I can only learn from the process, I feel really sick in the stomach and it has gone hard in my, I can't even remember what it is called, lower than my solar plexus region, why am I so affraid to learn and do something new.  I might get in trouble, there is nobody to tell me what to do, whether I am doing it right or wrong, that I might be doing it wrong and get in trouble for that.

I am feeling tingly sensations in my limbs,  I just yawned, so I have some resistance, people might judge me, might reject me, might find me and hurt me, ridicule me...I am feeling shame, I don't know if that is real, or if I am taking myself off to the side, so as not to feel the causal emotions, if it is just easier than feeling fear of attack, ridicule and rejection.

I feel a bit better now, so I will post this now and see what happens....Milly
mmmm just started to feel a bit giddy and some shame again.

I just put it off for a bit getting a photo....and the feelings have started getting stronger as I am going to publish it now....
Feeling darkness and hardness in the pit of my stomach

No comments:

Post a Comment