Thursday 27 October 2011

The Power of Love


Isaiah - "The Power of Love"
This afternoon, a lovelly teaching spirit came to me, I felt the Love of the spirit who said his name was Isaiah.  He was helping me learn some stuff about Love and Fear.  The Love that eminated from this one spirit was so Loving, warm, I felt myself be lit by it so brightly!  In comparison to a spirit who is driven by the "power" of fear.....there were two dark spirits who tried to connect to me during this time I was with Isaiah, they felt like mossie bites.....very, very insignificant in comparison. I had more of a realisation of the Power of Love as to the "power" of fear....... The fear can only have power over me if I still have that emotional belief inside of myself of the unexpressed terror.  Also the power of the will, in asking for help, and truely desiring the help from the loving celestial spirits,  I can experience  the terror that remains in my soul, whilst surrounded in Love.....I did think that I knew this.....in my mind, but something must have changed in me...in my soul, in wanting to know how to deal with the terror.
 

I just think this is so awesome! 
Thank you so much, Isaiah for the beautiful lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment