Saturday 25 August 2012

Jealousy

At times when I have been feeling into the grief after a bit of emotional processing, it feels like something leaves me.  Like an energy of  a colour.  Sometimes it feels like it is a spirit leaving me, and sometimes, just lately I have been noticing it is like the leaving of a residual colour of an emotion, as in a substance of emotion leaving my soul for good, no more to be in there, and now less emotion that is out of harmony with love, to leave my soul.  This gives me great courage to keep doing what I am doing, as I feel the change in me!!
The main trigger today was a lady telling another lady what to do continuously.  I wondered why that was around me today.  The crying came out later at home.  I was crying as some spirit women were taunting me, they were not connected to  me, I had been enjoying the electromagnetic foot massager, as they leave me quickly after that, and I have a bit of an emotional chat to them.  They were telling me things like they just wanted to drain my life from me dull the brightness and lightness in me, they wanted to drain my youth, to take it away from me, they wanted it and if they couldn’t have it they would take it away, and whatever else I had that they didn’t have they wanted to take it off me, my quality of life, wanting to make my remaining years here on earth not very enjoyable.  So much grief came up as to why they would treat me like that.
Emotions that started to come up were related to my sister’s jealousy and rage at me arriving on the planet taking from her some of Mum’s and Dad’s love.   It was such a terrible feeling, especially being fuelled by the spirits that connected to her in her rage.  Whatever was bright and beautiful about me as the new baby, little toddler, child, little sister, who adored her, or just wanted to please her and her spirits to stop them from hurting me so much, just doing what she/they wanted, and often darkening myself to get approval .  This deep feeling inside of me that came from somewhere...”I is my fault”  I always wondered why I had that feeling in me, that I had to make up for something that I had done.  It wasn’t my fault, I was just born, these ladies have been picking on me since a small child as if I was still their little sister, taking it out on me, because of this feeling inside of me, believing it is my fault, and that my sister and they are “right” in blaming me.
There was some feelings also about my sisters anger at being made responsible by parents to look out for me, take care of me. 
What a big hook that they have had into me and that I have had in them.  It did feel like I was a fish on a line, that when I was close to getting away further from them, that they would reel me in, back to them and influence  me strongly, so that I would do something that would darken myself, to keep me closer to their own darkness.
I felt so strongly, tonight, that colour and substance leaving me!  And I feel like something has changed permanently, that that particular emotion can no longer be used as the doorway into me.
I did ask the ladies instead of blaming me, that they look at their own emotions that they had towards their sibling, and instead of taking out their anger on me, I actually did nothing wrong by being born, I am not the cause of their feeling, that they could allow themselves to feel into the cause, just like I have just done, (not blaming them for my grief, just feeling it& they can see that that colour of emotion no longer exists in me or is a much lesser quantity ).   And if they have had spirits bullying them, since when they were last here on earth encouraging them into being a bully to their siblings, and to others on earth now, like me when they themselves are in the spirit world, no longer on earth, and bossing them or me around to do things that darken their souls (of course I have had to look at why I wanted their approval and did what they wanted me to do.....to fit in, in my effort to try to get them to like me & stop projecting jealousy & rage at me, what emotion I was avoiding feeling.....their jealousy of me and the pain and grief of that). 
A t some point to progress, then they will need to have a chat to those ones who boss them and what they are afraid of feeling, just as I have to them, as I am no longer going to take the blame anymore.  That they now have the opportunity, now that they are no longer attatched to me, to explore the spririt world, rather than to hang around the earth plane, continuing to  bully another person like me, each time that they do that it darkens their own soul even more. To challenge these other bossy women, who are bossing them into darkening themselves more  and others,  all they will need to do is say NO.  I am not doing it any more.  And there will be bright spirits that come to help them, to grow in Love and become bright, which is Love and change the darkness in their soul if they really want it.
They can be helped, they can grow their own soul in love, they are not destined to be in ”in hell” forever (which is just a place that reflects their soul condition (amount of love in them, until they get sick of it and genuinely want to do something about it, and that is when they will be ready to grow towards love and accept help from God and the Brightest spirits, which are reflecting the Love in their souls.  They are so developed in Love, they will never hurt them they only want to help them if they are willing to be helped.  
So this moment now, is a great opportunity now for them to reflect on all of that, while they have detatched from me, after being with me for such a long time and allow their own progression towards love to happen.
That is pretty much what I said to them to help them want to reach out for help. Milly J

No comments:

Post a Comment