Saturday 25 August 2012

Feelings with No Recognition Of What They Are About

Sometimes there is no intellectual recognition of what it is all about.  I had my feet on the electromagnetic foot massager tonight, watching “The Mummy 2”  Some feelings came up, and I just wanted to feel them through movement sometimes some baby like anger, or fear or grief (it felt like I was a baby. (could have been when I was in the womb?)

I feel better afterwards.  If you were watching, it would have looked pretty weird though.   You seem to know pretty much how your body wants to express the emotion out of you, the best way to, it feels like a relief, a way of relieving yourself of those feelings.  And then it is gone, and you don’t really know what it was about.  I had a little fear, wondering if it may have been spirit influenced, but since I did have my feet on the foot massager, I decided, nope, it is real, they are my own emotions, I am not wasting my time or fooling myself,  feeling spirits emotions instead of my own. (which I had done, a few years back, cause I must not have truly wanted to feel how bad I felt inside my soul, tricking myself into feeling the spirits emotions who were with me, thinking they were my emotions, and wanting to feel their emotions rather than my own........reasons  & addictions explained in earlier posts)
Milly J
Also, continuing from the previous post on jealousy, stuff with my sister resenting also feeling responsible for her little sister, and having been made to look out for me because I was little,  this became an expectation from me later in life.  So I now need to look at my unloving expectations in my teenage years, when I actually chose to share a house with her. To feel the truth of my own unloving behavior and unloving beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment