Sunday 11 December 2011

Realisation in the Dunny

It Takes Courage & Faith to Step Out of the Darkness Into the Light

I went to the dunny to cry, my Guides were in my heart "talking" to me wondering why would  I want to not trust, and hang around with loving spirits, and choose to hang with darker spirits instead!  My will had just changed and I was connecting with their loving influence.  Something had happened to my faith for some time now, it was so strong a while back, the darker spirits have been chipping away, using my fears and how bad I feel about myself that I am denying.
Denise (my friend ) and I had just been talking to Nadine a spirit who had lost her faith, and encouraged her to remember the times when she did have faith, to take that step from the darkness and distrust of any help coming to her, preferring to stay in that terrible state.  In that moment her will changed and she stepped forward towards the help!

No comments:

Post a Comment