Friday 23 December 2011

Staying in My Body, while feeling my Fears & Emotions, The Key, I have been finding, to not having spirits influencing me


God, through my Guides were teaching me about my relationship with spirits this morning, well they are trying to constantly, but I only just “got it “ today......although AJ has been telling us these things in many of the seminars ....look up divinetruth.com  if you haven’t already, there is so much useful content in all of the talks, even if you are not into God, there are many topics about Love, Truth,  human relationships, Universal Truth, Topics about spirit influence, developing your mediumship, and also how all of these topics can be investigated logically.
I have been so afraid of angry women spirits, who I feel attacking me through other women on earth who are angry.   So I am afraid of them too.  If the women on earth did not have the anger that the spirits hook into, this I have no control over whatsoever,  the women spirits could not harm me.  My fear goes out to all women, here on earth and in the spirit world and generally out to the environment, plants, animals, the earth, etc,  get my drift....So I am definitely out of harmony with Love for starters, if I am in fear, I am not Love!!!!!
I can only change myself, though, and I can do this by feeling the cause of the fear (inherited genetically from the genetic physical body & genetic spirit body the parent created to house my soul, childhood events and experiences.  If I did not have the fear inside of my soul, or if I wasn’t living in the fear, and instead of just experiencing it....the fear of the angry women on earth and in the spirit world, I would not be damaged in any way from their projected emotions, as my soul would not have any holes in it, for that projection to enter into me and harm me.   I have mentioned the spirit influence in many other previous posts if you haven’t read them and you do want to read them.  I know that I have posted about this topic many times recently, this is the area in my life that has the most effect on my life,  a crucial place to get to for me, and I do much emotional processing in between each post.   I am hoping there will be changes in my posts when I get through this crucial time!
I felt deeper into my fear this morning, than I have ever been.  I got into some baby/child rage too, but at the same time there  was much fear of feeling like, not ever allowed to express it, and afraid of it.   
I realised too, that I would just escape so quickly and go out of body, so as not to feel the full extent of the emotions that I was not allowed to feel, and afraid of feeling how horrible it feels like being in my feelings, experiencing me, my life.   So my key here is to stay as connected to my body as I can, breathe deeply, and just before I am about to go out of body to avoid the full expression of the emotion,  that way I stay connected to my bodily expression of my feelings, they don’t feel far off, and I actually experience them.

When I go out of body, that leaves my driver’s seat vacant for a spirit to enter, and I am more likely to want to connect to their emotions, as they are not mine,  I am distanced, it seems automatically easier to feel theirs, but  not realising that it is their emotions that I am feeling.  This having happened since I was very young, I have never really known what my true feelings are. .....or should I say, not wanted to know, and have been very afraid of them.
I am also realising that I want to punish me.  That’s what you do, everybody has taught me to, I must be really bad, I feel really bad...............I was able to feel how bad I feel , how bad it feels, feeling like me, this morning.  
I am not sure if in another  post that I mentioned it feels far worse to feel the soul condition of the spirit/s that over cloak me when I choose to exit.   It isn’t that bad really feeling these terrible feelings inside of me,  as they just seem to come out ,when experienced, like the steam coming out of the boiling water, and if left, all the water gets turned into steam and them evaporates,  that’s what it feels like, so it becomes such a relief! 

These  horrible feelings are not who you are, which as the child, we believe with all our heart.  As the child,  we do not yet have that ability to be able to say, nah that’s not the Truth about me! So both Truth and Error enter our soul’s as Truth, when we are children and just believe what the environment tells us about ourselves wholeheartedly.  So much so that we even want to punish ourselves for it, and not even aware of that either!
So here I am with this emotion inside of me that I deserve to be punished, logically I am going to attract spirits that want to punish me.   The key to not having the spirit influence IS all about removing these emotional beliefs about ourselves that our childhood environment placed upon us, by experiencing them fully, until they are gone, evaporated, no longer inside of that pot, that vessel, that soul.
Anyway, this is how I am choosing to progress, if it makes sense to you, have a go!
I have been realising too, that it is so much harder to do all of this if I do not have Faith and Trust in the process that our true parent created for us, and the Loving Laws of God that support us in this getting back to becoming our pristine selves our souls were created and learing from the "Horses mouth" from our True Parent, about His Love and Truth.  That it all starts to become way more black & white, plain to "see". Up until this point in my life I  have only absorbed from man's point of view(mum & dad's and soiciety & my own damaged beliefs about it), man's idea of "Love"  man's "Laws", and man's "Truth" which leaves many shades of grey areas. 
I saw, quite plainly in my emotions whilst processing in the shower, my True prisitne self, that God Created, in an image, this beautiful me, that I could only glimpse, but could not get to know, as she, my pristine self was in one of those glass jar "snow scene" creations you pick up in tourist shops, fairy scenes, and Christmas scenes.  Feeling the prison of my fearfull beliefs, like a physical cage, in my believing them in my damaged child's heart, that I am "not allowed" to be that person/soul who IS me in that pristine state that God created,  my soul to be.  All I need do is to drop this cage, constructed from fear,  surrender into how I feel, experience all about what it feels like to be me in this body at this moment, surrender to the grief, surrender to God...........well that's my endeavour, much in the mind still,  I'll see how I go with my True Hearts Desire, and see how rapidly or slowly I move towards this!

Here are some extremely useful things to read
 
Go to the Divine Truth Website - AJ Miller, or God's Way of Love, and look up Spirit Mediumship By Mary Magdalene, dated the 3rd of Feb 2011, 1pm, "Protection from negative spirtit influence", from Mary's spirit Guide Rachael. 

And an email from AJ answering a persons question, about processing unworthyness emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment